“MeadowLea Electric Bike Bonanza” promotional competition: Terms & Conditions
Posted on October 5, 2022 by maintainance No comments
This Promotional Competition is organized by Pyramid Wilmar (Pvt) Ltd (“Promoter”) and is open to all citizens of Sri Lanka, with a valid Sri Lankan Identity card except any employee, director, partner, agent or any person directly or indirectly who controls or is controlled by the Promoters and/or immediate family members of any employee, director, partner, agent or person indirectly or directly in control or controlled by the Promoters, their advertising agencies, dealers and suppliers (“Disqualified Persons”).
By entering the promotional competition, all participants and winners agree to be bound by these rules which will be interpreted by the Promoter, whose decision regarding any dispute will be final and binding. The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify, change, postpone, suspend or cancel this Competition and any prizes (which have not yet been subject to a draw), or any aspect thereof, without notice at any time, for any reason which the Promoter reasonably deems necessary.
- The promotional competition commences on October 1, 2022, and ends on December 31, 2022, both days are inclusive, and Entries can be submitted during this period.
- Participants stand a chance of winning; One (1) Electric Bicycle (“Prizes”) of Prizes – 20
- To stand a chance of winning one of these Prizes, participants must:
Purchase any MeadowLea Fat Spread pack (100g, 250g 500g & 1kg), excluding MeadowLea Fat Spread 5kg pack. (“Participating Product”)
Scratch the sticker pasted on the Participating Product and SMS the Unique Code along with their name, NIC number and address to 0766375757.
- Participants may enter the Promotional Competition as many times as they wish, provided they purchase the Participating Products each time. However, participants are only eligible for one Prize under this Promotional Competition.
- The Promoters will conduct a random lucky electronic draw from all the entries received to determine possible winners weekly between the time period October 27, 2022 to January 4, 2023. The electronic draw will take place weekly at the Pyramid Wilmar Marketing Office; No. 25, R A De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 4.
- In order for a particular entry to be confirmed as valid, the Promoters will call the possible winner and conduct a verification process. Participants whose entries have been drawn and have been confirmed as valid after the verification process, will be notified telephonically and via a letter within 14 (fourteen) working days from the Draw Date and informed that they have been declared a winner. Participants must have a valid Sri Lankan NIC at the time of the call, in order to qualify to be declared a winner, failing which the Promoters shall randomly draw another entry.
- Entries which are submitted via an incorrect entry mechanism or contain errors or from Disqualified Persons will be declared invalid. Accepting / Rejecting any Entries is at the sole discretion of the Promoter.
- If the Promoters are unable to reach any person after 1 (one) week or complete the verification process, after drawing his/her entry for whatsoever reason, such person will be disqualified and the draw of a replacement entry shall take place.
- The Prize will have to be collected by the respective Winners from a central location, specified by the Promoter. It is compulsory for the winner to show the original letter sent by the Promoter, validating that he/she is the winner. No copies of the said letter shall be entertained.
- The Prize is neither transferable nor redeemable for cash and the Promoters are not liable for any defect in the Prize. The Promoters reserve the right to substitute the Prize with any other prize of comparable commercial value.
- Should any dispute arise in relation to the interpretation of these competition rules, the Promoters’ decision shall be final and no correspondence shall be entered into.
- The Promoters may require the winner(s) and/or their partners to be identified, photographed and the photographs published in printed media, or to appear on radio and television when accepting their Prizes and/or after having received their Prizes. The winners will be given the opportunity to decline the publication of their images and to participate in the Promoters’ marketing material in so far as it relates to the Promotional Competition.
- All queries in connection with this Promotional Competition should be directed to Pyramid Wilmar Retail Department on 0114542910, Weekdays between 8.30 am & 5.00 pm.